- Very fantastic craftsmanship, made with metal alloy
- The hotter it gets, the faster it goes!
- A Stirling engine is a heat engine that is operated by cyclic compression and expansion of air or other gas (the working fluid) at different temperatures so that there is a net conversion of heat energy to mechanical work.
- Engine principle is intuitive, educational toys, teaching experimental equipment can effectively cultivate children’s interest in learning can also be used for classroom teaching, more intuitive and easy to understand.
- Great gift for your friends or families, or a display on your desk or anywhere!
There are no reviews yet.