The Hit and Miss engine model adopts an ancient water-cooled structure. It has been installed on the base which is convenient to place and operate. With a fuel tank and pipeline, the model is ready to run. It will get more appreciation when working.
- 1. Check the engine wiring, and connect the oil tank and pipeline when installing the battery (ignition voltage: 6-7.4V).
- 2. Fill the tank with 95# gasoline. Make sure the minimum oil level of the fuel pipe is not lowered than that of the carburetor when fixing the fuel tank.
- 3. Check whether the screws on the model are loose and whether the throttle is closed. Add about 3/4 cold water to the tank after inspection.
- 4. Turn on the power switch and turn the flywheel. Start the engine counterclockwise on the right side of the engine.
- 1. Squeeze the air to fill the pipeline with fuel if there is air in the pipeline.
- 2. Please be careful not to press the accelerator too high before starting. Adjust the accelerator properly to make the model run smoothly after starting.
- 3. Add 2-3 drops of oil to the carburetor and adjust the accelerator properly if the start is not smooth.