- This Stirling engine model adopts a T-shaped rocker crank α structure, which has the characteristics of high power and high speed; the moving parts of the whole machine are inlaid with rolling bearings, and the friction coefficient is low; the cylinder piston is precision ground with SUJ-2 alloy steel, with clearance precision, high hardness, and good wear resistance; the overall connection is fixed by screws, all connection parts are sealed by copper pads, and the performance is reliable and high-temperature resistance; high-density aluminum alloy heat sink, higher heat exchange rate; base with double-layer spring shock absorption, smoother operation; all-metal material, ultra-small size, compact structure, high reliability.
- Industrial-grade processing level, creating an all-metal exquisite model, unique and innovative, is a novel fashion gift and collectible; the whole machine is assembled by more than 150 small parts, including 12 rolling bearings, and 30 stainless steel bolts, etc. The appearance parts are made of 6061 Sandblasted and oxidized surface of CNC aluminum alloy after processing.
Instructions for Use and Maintenance
(1) Before use, dial the flywheel to check whether it rotates smoothly, if there is excessive resistance, check if the cylinder is blocked by sludge, and if necessary, remove the cylinder assembly and wipe the piston and cylinder with alcohol. And apply graphite lubricant on the surface of the piston;
(2) Inject 95% alcohol into the alcohol lamp (capacity is less than two-thirds), then ignite the alcohol lamp and place it under the heating cylinder to heat for 40 seconds (the flame should be in the heating zone as much as possible), At last, you can rotate the flywheel at high speed.
(1) The heating source will cause the body to generate high temperatures during operation. Do not touch the high-temperature parts such as the heating cylinder and heat sink, otherwise, it will cause thermal burns;
(2) Use only ordinary alcohol lamp heat sources, and do not use windproof lighters. And other high-temperature dark fire heaters (above 500 ° C), otherwise it will cause damage to the piston-cylinder at high temperature and high-speed operation;
(3) Do not apply any lubricating liquid grease to the piston cylinder, otherwise, it will cause excessive resistance and fail to work;
(4) The machine has a starting compression force. It is recommended that novices use the engine base to start for the first time use, which is easier to control.
Significance and Value of Use
The product can be used as a decoration with collectible value. The principle of the Stirling engine model is intuitive. It can be used as an educational toy to help develop children’s interest in learning. It can also be used as a teaching experiment device for classroom use. , Simple and convenient, entertaining and fun, through the hands-on operation, a more intuitive understanding of the principles of the Stirling engine model.