The Adjustable Speed Stirling Engine Model with Vertical Flywheel is a novel and uniquely designed physics steam power model. It features a simple yet exquisite shape with a sophisticated wooden base, showcasing a high-end taste. The top knob allows easy adjustment of air conduction, controlling the Stirling engine’s speed and providing a captivating view of the piston’s dynamics. Crafted from high-quality materials like aluminum alloy and brass, this model ensures durability and precision. The heating cylinder is made of quartz glass, offering high-temperature resistance and a combination of texture and beauty. Operating on 95% alcohol (to be prepared separately), this model demonstrates the working principle of a Stirling engine through a cycle of cooling, compression, heat absorption, and expansion of the air in the cylinder. Its hands-on operation allows for a deeper understanding of physics, making it a valuable and educational tool.
- Novel Design: Unique and novel design with a sophisticated wooden base, offering a high-end appearance.
- Adjustable Speed: The top knob enables control of the Stirling engine’s speed for a captivating observation experience.
- High-Quality Materials: Sturdy and durable construction with main parts made of aluminum alloy and brass.
- Quartz Glass Heating Cylinder: The heating cylinder features high-temperature resistance and perfect details.
- Fuel Requirements: Operates on 95% alcohol (not included); not compatible with water, kerosene, gasoline, etc.
- Easy Starting Method: Simple ignition and heating for 30 seconds allow the engine to run smoothly.
- Working Principle: Demonstrates the Stirling engine’s power output through a cycle of air cooling, compression, heat absorption, and expansion.
- Educational Significance: Provides hands-on learning and a deeper understanding of physics principles.
- Model: Adjustable Speed Stirling Engine Model with Vertical Flywheel
- Materials: Aluminum Alloy, Brass, Quartz Glass, Wooden Base
- Fuel: 95% alcohol (to be prepared separately)
- Starting Method: Ignition and heating for 30 seconds to start the engine
- Working Principle: Based on the cycle of cooling, compression, heat absorption, and expansion of air in the cylinder
- Educational Value: Enhances understanding of physics principles through hands-on operation