- Vintage Engine: This is a vertical dual-cylinder gasoline engine with a vintage outlook and mechanical speed governor, and it allows the engine to stabilize a set of speeds.
- The engine adopts water circulation cooled, with a radiator tank, water pump, and fan. Equipped with the ignition system and powered by 4.5V (3 x AA battery).
- This is a perfect mechanical craft that is made from brass and stainless steel.
- The product is assembled on a wooden base and ready to run. Adding fuel to work, its good performance will amaze you a lot.
(1) Check the engine wiring under the wooden base, then connect the oil tank and oil tube and install 3 AA batteries (4.5V).
(2) Fill the oil tank with 95 gasoline. After filling, rotate the flywheel clockwise on the right side of the engine (power switch surface) for several turns, which can make the mixed fuel fully enter the cylinder and ensure that there is no air in the fuel pipe.
(3) Turn on the power switch then rotate the flywheel clockwise quickly to start the engine on its right.
(1) You need to add some water to the water tank after the engine works, for the water will enter the cylinder to fill the space after work and the water path in the cylinder will return to the water tank through the pipe.
(2) If the ignition device is normal and the cylinder compression is normal and the machine cannot start normally, it is likely that the carburetor needle needs to be adjusted.
(3) After tightening the needle of the carburetor, loosen it for 1/4 turn and start the flywheel to make the mixture ratio of the gasoline and air reach the normal working mixture ratio.
(4) Turn off the power when the machine stops working.
(5) This is an ideal gift for machinery and model fans and it will spend the spare time with you. It can serve as a collection or a gift for Christmas and birthdays.