- It adopts an air-cooled cooling structure and has a flying ball speed limit structure. The engine is carefully crafted from brass and stainless steel, with a wooden base for easy placement and operation. You will love this retro gasoline engine model.
- Well-manufactured: The engine is unique and exquisite in shape, stable and reliable in structural design, high in quality, excellent in craftsmanship, and stable in performance. This is a very distinctive desktop model engine, simple and fun to operate, you will feel the unique charm brought by the engine’s mechanical operation.
- Steps to start the engine: (1) Check the engine wiring from the wooden base, connect the fuel tank oil pipe, and install 3 AA batteries (4.5V); (2) Fill the fuel tank with 95# gasoline. The flywheel rotates clockwise multiple times on the right side of the engine (the surface of the power switch), its function can make the mixed fuel completely enter the cylinder, ensuring that there is no air in the fuel pipe; (3) Turn on the power switch, and then quickly turn the flywheel clockwise to stop the engine Start the engine on the right side (surface of the power switch).
- Note: (1) If the ignition device and the cylinder concentration are normal, but the machine cannot start normally, it is needed to adjust the carburetor oil needle; (2) After tightening the main oil needle on the carburetor, loosen 1 /4 turns and start the flywheel to make the mixing ratio of gasoline and air reach the normal working mixing ratio; (3) When the machine stops running, turn off the power switch.
- Best model gift: To feel the charm of the amazing mechanical craft engine when it is working. A super treat for yourself, a birthday present, or a holiday gift idea for friends, and family. Suitable age: 14 years old and up
There are no reviews yet.