- Unique Model: This Stirling engine model adopts an α-type double-cylinder double-piston rocker arm linkage structure, with a small generator and LED lamp beads, and is equipped with a voltage digital display meter. The overall design is very cool and eye-catching.
- Science Educational Toys: LED lamp beads emit brilliant lights when the machine is running, the voltmeter can observe the power generation voltage in real-time, and you can also prepare a 5V small bulb and connect it to a small generator to light up, which is infinite space for imagination and desire for hands-on experiments.
- Excellent Craft: The machine is mainly made of stainless steel and aluminum alloy. The surface of the machine is exquisitely treated and rich in metallic luster. The parts are matched with high precision. It is equipped with a butane gas fuel tank. The machine runs smoothly and reliably.
- Usages: Put the Stirling engine model on a horizontal table, inject butane gas fuel into the gas tank, ignite and preheat for 30 seconds, then turn the flywheel by hand to help start.
- Significance and Value of Use: By operating the Stirling engine, you can do scientific and technological experiments, exercise your hands-on ability, and you can also popularize scientific knowledge, understand its structure and principles, and cultivate innovation capabilities.
- Gift: Because of its superior quality and exquisite appearance, it can also be used as a technological ornament, which has a collection value, and can also be used as a creative gift for relatives, friends, or your children.
- Tips: Use butane gas (not included) for fuel, and use pencil lead to smear the piston for lubrication. It is forbidden to add other oils such as kerosene, gasoline, liquor, etc. Do not touch the heated parts at will during the operation to prevent burns.